Linux4UnMe Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoL Tim chucks a Sad

+5
DoomsdayGod
jonathan
waynefoutz
eldersnake
kaddy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LoL Tim chucks a Sad - Page 2 Empty Re: LoL Tim chucks a Sad

Post  eldersnake Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 pm

LMAO, that is just pathetic by Tim

Least he spelt bogan right this time Laughing
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  waynefoutz Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Looks like he got around to deleting me and all my posts from his website.... oh well, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
waynefoutz
waynefoutz

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:33 am

@waynefoutz
LoL
Why is that? Because he can see that you contribute to my community aswell? lol i'de say that is more than likely....
Damn... I should of deleted you first knowing you was contributing to osgui aswell... oh crap.. you traitor! I control you! How dare you betray me! lmao just kiddin Razz Laughing
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

https://linux4unme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quids Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Is it really Tim creating fake accounts or is it some extreme fanboi's in the community?
I remember a while back there was that idiot who was posting a load of crap on Twils channel then went and stirred things up in the OSGUI community. Personally I think it that lot that should be booted off Youtube and disowned by all the communities.

I caught a post earlier on one of my vids dissing my Linux vids and saying that only your channel was good Linux4unme. Oddly enough the comment was posted on an unboxing vid that had nothing to do with Linux Laughing

Hope no one is going around doing the same thing about my channel, I really can't be dealing with all that fanboi stuff.

Quids

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:25 pm

It is a possibility it is somebody else.... but I still think it is Tim. You see After I publically accused Tim of being the culprit There is all of a sudden a new post from 9 hours ago posting to himself....

"@OSGUIShow Gidday my dumb bogan queer. The only real mans Linux show on the web is Linux4UnMe you ridiculous faggot. A dildo in the ass Tim"

And then Tim goes on his Forum and talks about how stupid I am for thinking it is him because there is a new post that attacks him, then gives the link...

A bit of basic reverse psychology there. lol. False flag attack on himself to make it look like he isn't the culprit doing it.... very amateurish. That doesn't prove to me that it isn't him. I have not gotten any spam for days and all of a sudden the "bogonspotter" and/or "dwarfspotter" attacks tim after I accuse it being him... Nice One Timmy Boy.

Show me a post by "bogonspotter" or "dwarfspotter" attacking Tim or yourself from Months ago (before the sarga) and I might believe it isn't him.... But he only appeared after the fallout

kaddy
kaddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  waynefoutz Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm

kaddy wrote:@waynefoutz
LoL
Why is that? Because he can see that you contribute to my community aswell? lol i'de say that is more than likely....
Damn... I should of deleted you first knowing you was contributing to osgui aswell... oh crap.. you traitor! I control you! How dare you betray me! lmao just kiddin Razz Laughing

What? How dare you insult me sir! I will show you! I'm deleting Linux off all my hard drives and installing Vista!!! So there!!

Lol
waynefoutz
waynefoutz

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 am

ohhhhh. How dare you Criticise or Talk down to me! You sir! are a HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT BACKWARDS REDNECK!!!
Now I must delete all your comments so that people never saw I got criticised in the first place because I can't handle it when people don't agree with everything i say! you Bigot!
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adistracted1 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi all, I posted on OSGUI.com forum yesterday after an email prompt to a post I had made 6 months ago. I was relaying an update about the topic but had previously considered not participating with the forum since my original post due to the following bizarre post I saw in another section at the time: What stuck in my mind was the label: oxygen stealer

"25 Jan 2011 18:07

OSGUItech

gay rights & trolls
Saying, Thinking or defending the notion that any gay person "made a choice to be gay" means you are a total fucking idiot bigot bogon who is a oxygen stealer ...

You cannot say you do not hate gays then say a a comment that is offensive to all gays and have anyone respect you

This channel does not except the notion that heterosexuals who troll on OSGUI have any motive other than gay bashing and jealousy

You also cannot edit and re-upload my videos to twist my words, OSGUI videos are copyrighted and YouTube will remove them in 24 hours... so back off and learn the rules of YouTube and grow up...

a message to a few trolls in the community who my fans tell me are acting like 14 year old girls"

That was the first time I had heard the term.
Oxygen stealer? ohh. that must mean---from the urban dictionary
Closely related to the Fuckwit family, a person who is a complete waste of O2 and would do the world a favour by not breathing it. Usually can be replaced by a half dozen trees to do the world some good and further the advancement of the Human Gene pool by not existing.
"He was a real cock sucker,fuckwit.what an Oxygen Stealer"
fuckwit jackweed dickhead tosser wankstain
by StreetSamurai Jan 25, 2009

Huh? if you don`t agree with my viewpoint you don`t deserve to live? Insane, sounds like the new world order is already upon us lol!
Anyway , I see the same imprint is still current, so did a search, ended up here, due to the mention of linux4unme in the ranting.
cheers, Greg.
adistracted1
adistracted1

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi adistracted1. Welcome!

hehehe yeah I remember most of those rants from a while back.... Very entertaining from my view point Smile

ah yeah Didn't you know Tim was part of the Bilderberg Group??? lmao hmmm I think not Razz

cheers for stopping by and dropping a few lines anyways .... I don't really think I need to point out anything anymore... I constantly get msgs from people on youtube etc
who are laughing at Tim and making Fun of his Personality and talking about how much of an idiot he is... I only keep those videos up to piss him off now since he keeps ranting about other Linux channels being homophobes and such and such or so called osgui ripoffs etc. I know it is eating away at him like a caterpillar to cabbage So they shall stay until he can be a man and admit he has lied about people publically, twisted the truth about past situations to make himself look like the innocent one, and has darn right been a hateful little Wanker... So I guess they stay Forever... suits me.... Twisted Evil

Last edited by kaddy on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 am

Welcome adistracted1!

Yeah Tim has a pretty interesting view on things...if you say something he deems to be offensive to gays, you should die Rolling Eyes

He also thinks all non-Ubuntu distros should die. I don't think he's all there to be honest.
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  oldposdells Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 pm

At this point I think everyone should just kinda act like he's not there. Maybe he'll calm down and shutup if we do. I can see how he could get a little upset. Grant it I think he's completely wrong maybe he'll cool off if we do.
More then likely he's going tor read all the posts on this page and just have another melt down. Dunno that's just what I would do.
oldposdells
oldposdells

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:30 am

True.... But bare in mind I havn't said Squat about Tim for Months until he randomly did a rant video recently.... and started ranting in his forums about ooooo the Other Linux channels
like Linux4UnMe are homophobbesssss redneck bigots ooooooooooo They are copying me ooooooo they are EVVILLLLLLL blah blah blah. I guess I can't help it... when somebody else says shit about me I come out swinging... Probly would be better if I ignore the lying little heterphobic racist sympothy seeking panzy boy Ubuntu Nazi Noob Rolling Eyes
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  oldposdells Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:24 am

Yeah I see what you're getting at. Maybe he'll just get bored... That'd be nice.
oldposdells
oldposdells

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 pm

He won't get bored. He won't get rid of osgui either. Someone's going to have to put the fire out or it'll keep burning.

jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post  DoomsdayGod Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:51 pm

DoomsdayGod

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 am

errrrrr
it seems that I am being blamed for spamming osgui users on youtube........ And they are trying everything they can
to get my account removed from youtube (sound familiar? gee I wonder how Jordan lost his account.....)

http://osgui.com/forum/OS-GUI/17809-reviewers-on-youtube.html?limit=20&start=220

I have only sent a few Pm's to a few people who commented on his rant video about me and twil basically saying that if you
want to hear the other side of the story instead of blindly believing Tim's warped bullshit version then here it is with a link to the Videos
and Forums posts which proves Tim is full of shit...... That was a Month ago, and I sent it with my Linux4Unme Account not a fake one called TuxWarrior. I have not sent anything to anybody since.... What others do to stir up Tim or his users I have no control over.... But I know who it is....

LoL @ you Tim if you think you can Sue me or report me to the Police..... I have 1 video that criticises you... It is not a Hate Video or Slander... Freedom of speech about somebody in a Video and Criticising their character is NOT a Crime you Moron. The other Videos are your own words... They are YOUR hate and slandering videos.... Not Mine you Half Wit. The only thing I "may" get in trouble for is using your copyrighted Material... Wow. So I might get the video taken down, woopty doo.... If I feel like being an asshole i'll just put it up somewhere else and re link to it.......
All your accusations about me are not Valid.... and you have no proof to back up any claims where as I have proof of Videos, Forum posts, irc logs of everything you have ever said. So Harden up and learn to live with a bit of Criticism... It isn't a Crime and I have not said anything hateful or Slandering.... It is also not a crime to give a link to somebody in a PM... if they want to ignore it they have a delete and a block button. So go for it Mate.... And If I do end up losing my Adsense account over bullshit like you did to Jordan by having a bitch over the phone to Google Sydney and multiple complaints then I can guarantee you I won't rest until I get your account taken down also. That is a Promise. I have not reported any of Tim's websites at all to try and get them Taken down... At worst I thumbs down any new Video he makes when I come across it
If you have the Balls to be a Man, calm the fuck down and maybe admit to some of the lies you have created in the past, then send me a Message and maybe we can have a Discussion and come to an Agreement and Drop all the Macho Flame war Shit from Both sides.... I am Man enough to Atleast do that... But I know you are not and will never admit you was Ever in the wrong about anything... You want everybody to believe your Lies and Flame on.... So I will leave it in your hands... It doesn't bother me either way... I know you got nothing on me and your accusations are laughable yet I have Everything on You. It's in your hands Buddy. Be a Man if you are capable

sorry to bring up all this crap again guys.... but i'm sure you would of seen the osgui forum posts sooner or later anyways and asked me what's goin on.... Plus I want Tim and his Blind Followers to read this.....

Last edited by kaddy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:52 am

LOL

The guy needs help. I hate to think what sort of world his mind lives in, considering he wishes death on trolls and people who disagree with him..etc
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 am

lol Myself and Twil are also apparently responsible for Ubuntu's lower ratings lately because We like Fedora and ArchLinux and have made non Ubuntu Videos..... It can't possibly be because Unity sucks for most people... It is Twil and Linux4UnMe... we have THAT much power as to influence the Web on what distro to choose and make people turn away from Ubuntu. We are EEVVIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lmffaooo. Ffs someone please slap him silly if you see him out and about in Melbourne Twisted Evil
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  waynefoutz Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm

All I can say to Tim and his flock of sheep over there is that I don't have a dog in this fight. I was there when all this drama started, so I know who the fuck-knuckle is. I saw the thread over there about a week ago, where they were making kaddy out to be some insane stalker guy, and at the same time celebrating Jordan's demise on youtube. I would have jumped in and put my two cents in, but my account has been removed.

What happened to Jordan is pure bull-shit. Because of bandwidth caps on my mobile broadband stick, I usually watch all my youtube videos on my Android phone with the youtube app. Now I can't watch his videos anymore on my phone, because it can't do flash. That being said, Jordan is taking this ass-reaming like an adult, you don't see him whining about it, or posting insane rants over it like someone else we know.
waynefoutz
waynefoutz

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 am

I totally agree Wayne, and Jordan has truly shown who is the mature sensible person in all this. Tim is just making himself look worse and worse.
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:10 pm

lol some guy in that thread was even talking of hacking your site kaddy and trying to crash it etc. Shows the sort of people he hangs around sometimes.
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 pm

lol yer I saw that. oooooooooooo i'm really scared of some Kid who can't even spell, talking about how
he is unsure of his hacking abilities but will "try" 'lawl' To hack my website

Knock yourself out kid. Am I suppose to be Scared? I frankly don't give much of a shit...
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

so much for kaddy and jordan being the bad guy... and tim is real hard on jordan. if you ask tim for evidence that jordan is attacking osgui then tim will respond in saying that it's only his opinon. tim is very quick to jump to conclusions and doesn't really gather evidence for anything. he's hasty and reckless and it really annoys me how he makes jordan out to be the bad guy. jordan hasn't talked smack about tim at all and tim bashes jordan more than anyone else.

jonathan

Back to top Go down

LoL Tim chucks a Sad - Page 2 Empty one sick puupy

Post  faolchu-aonair Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 am

faolchu-aonair
faolchu-aonair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2