Linux4UnMe Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osgui Tim stuff

+13
ncanonmsger!
faolchu-aonair
Quids
oldposdells
gatorman32656
Crazyiom
waynefoutz
ninjamanawesome
Mike-pccentral
jonathan
eldersnake
Swathe
kaddy
17 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Osgui Tim stuff Empty Re: Osgui Tim stuff

Post  Swathe Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:11 pm

He cried about TWiL no end till he got his own way, but that isn't going to work anymore. It's good to see some people making a stand and getting the word out.
Swathe
Swathe

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:20 pm

I remember a while back, EdgyRootStudios on Youtube exposed him in a irc (I think) chat as well. The vid didnt stay up I don't think but it was typical Tim you see in these links.
It's pretty sad, some of his actual Linux videos are pretty decent but his personality (behind the scenes) can be a real worry, it's why I never bothered joining the osgui forum.
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Swathe Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:24 pm

It's ridiculous, he uses being gay as a cop out. He also spreads incorrect FOSS information, is a hypocrite when it comes to Microsoft and restricts the freedoms of his community.
Swathe
Swathe

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Yeah, I also seem to remember him recently saying something along the lines of he wishes that all Linux distros beside Ubuntu and Ubuntu-derived distros, would "die".

There is something majorly wrong with that methinks. And as someone who adores Arch Linux for example, I had to really facepalm honestly.
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Swathe Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Well if all non-ubuntu distros are killed off then there goes the very distro ubuntu is based on. He's an idiot.
Swathe
Swathe

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 pm

I have copies of the Original Rant videos Tim made against Jordan, and I got Jordan's replies........ Wink
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

https://linux4unme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Osgui Tim stuff Empty Re: Osgui Tim Stuff

Post  jonathan Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:14 pm

He is really making Linux look bad. I also find it kind of sad that he's like that. His videos were some of the first I watched when I first found out what Linux was.

jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post  kaddy Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 pm

I find it funny that Tim moronically believes people hate him for being gay......... granted there may be a small minority on youtube that have given him hate mail
and probably called him a Fag or whatever.......... But the 90% majority of Level headed Linux users around Like Myself, Jordan and most others Don't give a shit about
homosexuality. This aint the friggin 80's..... I've gotten along fine with Gay Blokes in the Workplace..... It is about Him being a Tool, not being Gay........
But I know there is no changing that loony's mind...... He can believe what he wants to believe.... It really doesn't matter. People will continue to Hate Tim in the Linux community and on
Youtube for being a complete idiot now and well into the future..... If he doesn't change his attitude anyway. He can blame it on his Sexual Preference as much as he likes....... oh wait... that might sound like a homophobic comment....... "preference" ooooooo I better correct myself before it get's taken out of context....... his sexual (born) dna disorder..... ffs. LOL Evil or Very Mad
kaddy
kaddy
Admin

https://linux4unme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:58 pm

LOL, such is our "PC" world huh. And I don't mean personal computers.

But seriously he takes it way beyond what most people would.
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike-pccentral Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:40 am

He really needs to look at himself in the mirror and think, why is it people dislike me, then he will realise its not because he is gay, its because he is a colossal douchebag.
Mike-pccentral
Mike-pccentral

http://www.PC-Central.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Swathe Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Mike-pccentral wrote:He really needs to look at himself in the mirror and think, why is it people dislike me, then he will realise its not because he is gay, its because he is a colossal douchebag.

If only he had that presence of mind. No, he will live out the rest of his day blaming everybody else for his problems, people like that never wake up to themselves.
Swathe
Swathe

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjamanawesome Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 pm

add my link Wink the pastebin one...

you need to register your site in google...
ninjamanawesome
ninjamanawesome

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjamanawesome Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:25 pm

hey
[Timothy Mullins]
hi
[You]
woops sorry coming back ...
[You]
i'm back
[Timothy Mullins]
ok
[You]
were you really waiting lol?
you know that linux4unme...???
he made a bad video
only once...
[Timothy Mullins]
i know
[You]
he lied alot
[Timothy Mullins]
im sure
i only watched first min
his a bogan
[You]
bogan? what's that?
[Timothy Mullins]
bigot
idiot
[You]
he said that you ranted twil cuz you were jealous...
haha
wow what a lier
i'm pretty sure that you don't even care...
i'm mean know one is that immature...
[Timothy Mullins]
i really do not like any of them people
[You]
why?
did they say something about you?
[Timothy Mullins]
they all bash me for been gay
say I made a "choice to be gay"
they are homophobic assholes
[You]
I thought people could go from hetero to homo, not all but some....
just cuz of interest
[Timothy Mullins]
then that person is not gay
they would be Bi
which is not gay
gay people are born gay
Bi people fuck everyone and change
[You]
no but what about ricky martinez?
[Timothy Mullins]
he was always gay
he just came out
lol
[You]
oh...
[Timothy Mullins]
ur not gay r u
dont u have any gay friends?
such a thing for someone who knows no gays to say or think and its the root of homophbobia to think its a choice
[You]
what about people who are raised in demographically gay places... don't they follow the trend as if it's right... and don't see that hetero is "natural" /sarcasm lol
[Timothy Mullins]
ok
please never speak to me again
[You]
so do you think I hate gays just cuz I think of something wrong?
something I didn't know, thanks for explaining
(you cannot talk to this user because he blocked you after pms'ing)
ninjamanawesome
ninjamanawesome

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjamanawesome Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 pm

ninjamanawesome
ninjamanawesome

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

My god.. not only does he suck at impersonations but he's so immature Shocked

I mean we knew he could be, but I'd not seen any videos like that..

Anyway my respect for TWIL has ramped up.. he handled it as well as anyone could I reckon.
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  waynefoutz Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 am

Wow. That's all I can say from the all the evidence posted in this thread. I'll start by saying Tim has never been anything but nice to me, even though I'm one of those "redneck" Americans he refers to. I first got exposed to Tim through his youtube videos, which were pretty informative, so I naturally went to his forums, and found he had built a nice community there. I watch Jordan's videos as well, I had no idea about the drama between them.

All was good as far as I knew, until about a week ago when I noticed you two guy's names changed on all your posts, and your accounts deleted. That seemed way out of line to me. Then came your video response, and after that, the tension over there got so thick you could cut it with a knife. I doubt I'll be posting over there anymore. I don't like the idea of walking on egg shells, watching what you might say, or having integral members of the community removed like the way it went down last week.

Tim, if your reading this, I think you are a smart and talented guy. You built a great internet community out of nothing, one that a lot of people would envy. That took a lot of brains and talent to accomplish that. It's a shame you had to destroy it. I wasn't a psychology major, but I did take one class or two before I dropped out of college, and it seems to me the guy has a chip on his shoulder, that he is more upset about his sexuality than any of us are. He's the one that keeps bringing it up, not us. When he said he was gay, my opinion or respect for him at the time did not change one bit because of that knowledge. I have a few friends I've known since childhood who turned out to be gay. They are STILL my friends. The one thing I've learned from my 45 years on this planet, is that life is short. Half the people I grew up with are dead. While you're here, whatever it takes to get your rocks off is fine with me, as long as you aren't hurting anyone.

Hopefully, this forum will be better, if not, I'll try TWIL's forums. I was kind of tired anyway of debating with people who make the ridiculous argument that all other distros should disappear so Ubuntu could take over the world and dominate Microsoft.
waynefoutz
waynefoutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Swathe Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 am

waynefoutz wrote: I was kind of tired anyway of debating with people who make the ridiculous argument that all other distros should disappear so Ubuntu could take over the world and dominate Microsoft.

This x1000000000000000000000000

Doing this goes against the very freedoms that people like Richard Stallman fought for and lead to the development of GNU/Linux. I have nothing against ubuntu, I use it on almost everything, but every distro has it's place and people shouldn't be pushed away from them because one guy find working in the terminal too hard.

Jordan is a great bloke and he has done his utmost to leave this behind him. I think as people who view their content we have a duty to defend not only him, but the rest of the Linux community from people sprouting very narrow minded opinions. Tim is even talking of shifting his show to OS agnostic stuff, which wouldn't bother me except the retarded act he went on with about somebody using a Microsoft webcam. Now Tim runs a Windows box and is working on doing a hackintosh. Another milestone for hypocrisy. I am bigoted against stupidity, and the fact he dares call anyone ignorant is the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black in the history of the entire universe. He can call me a dirty bogan all he wants, this bogan has been a lot more successful in life then he ever will be. Playing the gay card is Tim's way to try and shout people down. Well I don't back down that easily and I'm no where as nice to deal with as TWiL if you try and shit on me.
Swathe
Swathe

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 pm

So much for caring about open source eh? I can tell that he just does not care about Linux anymore. He just wants admiration but he won't get it while he keeps acting like a gigantic jackass. He has become everything he has complained about in his videos.

jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjamanawesome Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Here is the original video

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5865472/osgui_tim_exposed/

Here is a video made by the man who claims he hates people who troll and say bad things about others on the internet. Prepare to be amazed

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5872974/osgui_spastic_tim/

The video can also be downloaded from here http://www.2shared.com/video/nhheuV_0/OSGUI_-_Tim_-_EXPOSED.html

Click the link right on the bottom where it says save the file to your PC
ninjamanawesome
ninjamanawesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazyiom Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:34 pm

After seeing all the evidence and some of his amazing trolling rants, I have to say he is a idiot and I unsubscribed from his childness.

Crazyiom

Back to top Go down

Post  eldersnake Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Swathe wrote: Tim is even talking of shifting his show to OS agnostic stuff, which wouldn't bother me except the retarded act he went on with about somebody using a Microsoft webcam. Now Tim runs a Windows box and is working on doing a hackintosh. Another milestone for hypocrisy.

I noticed this too..

I guess he's scared he's gonna lose alot of his precious hits and subs with Linux people waking up to the real Tim. And yes, the Microsoft side of it is incredibly hypocritical.
He also said any Linux vids will still be exclusively Ubuntu because "he cannot stand the rest of Linux" (translation: cannot handle the terminal or purely community driven distros)
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjamanawesome Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:32 pm

yeah....

he blocked my IP once so I requested it back and went on ipdoughnut to find it... hehe

"i could find it if you told me what your username is on OSGUI forums

or in windows open command prompt and type ipconfig

i know dos commands not linux commands!"

I was on twil's forums...
ninjamanawesome
ninjamanawesome

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Was that Tim on the twil forums or someone else?

jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjamanawesome Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:38 pm

I was on twil forums and somehow Tim was able to block people from the twil community...
ninjamanawesome
ninjamanawesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum