Linux4UnMe Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Lee vs ...

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Lee vs ... Empty Bruce Lee vs ...

Post  *********** Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 pm

TECHIES, TREKKIES, HACKERS AND SLACKERS!!!!First off, I would like to say hello to you all and I'm happy to have joined this forum. Now that's that crap over with haha. I would like to ask you if you were watch a Bruce Lee movie and I couldn't imagine anything better, I wonder, who you would pick to be the person he fights in the end. Now i would go for Hwang jang lee I mean this bloke actually killed someone in real life and got away with it in court!!!!!. If you haven't seen him before go to You Tube and type "Drunken Master" he is the baddy in that movie. You can pick any one you want but not The Hulk or He-man I mean there cartoon characters for gods sake and you really need to get out more. I'll be waiting with baited breath. Bye kids. Smile

Back to top Go down

Bruce Lee vs ... Empty Re: Bruce Lee vs ...

Post  eldersnake Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:42 pm

So I can't choose Darth Vader? Laughing
eldersnake
eldersnake

Back to top Go down

Post  waynefoutz Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 am

Bruce Lee was the real deal. Nothing phony about him at all. He was 120 pounds of pure bad ass.
waynefoutz
waynefoutz

Back to top Go down

Post  *********** Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:12 am

Darth Vader ..... That would be pure Street Fighter 4 haha. I can see it now Darth's trying to get off a ship that is ready to explode, just as he's about to get away a door gets kick in and in walks Bruce with the tune to Enter the Dragon playing. Suddenly things start flying and Bruce does a flying kick and sends vader out into space hahaha. That sounded better than the last three films put together haha. We could call it "Enter the Dragon, Exit the Vader"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum